Patagonia Men's Houdini™ Vest
When you don’t quite need a jacket, the new Houdini™ Vest provides lightweight weather-resistance in a minimalist package, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Details: zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack, single-pull hem adjustment.
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Reflective logo on left chest and center-back at neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 73 g (2.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.