Patagonia Men's Houdini™ Vest
When you don’t quite need a jacket, the Houdini® Vest provides lightweight weather resistance in a minimalist package, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Details: zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack; single-pull hem adjustment.
- Featherweight 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back at neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Minimal single-pull drawcord hem along back
- 74 g (2.6 oz)
1.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
*carabiner not included
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.