Patagonia Men's Hybrid Down Jacket
Lightweight and packable, the new Hybrid Down Jacket provides warmth, breathability and stretch where you need it most. Slightly longer in length and with a fit just relaxed enough, its the perfect low bulk, snow-specific midlayer.
- Durable ripstop nylon overlays Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down paneled over shoulders, chest, and down the arm. Lightweight, breathable Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece everywhere else
- Soft brushed interior collar is warm next to the back of the neck and face
- Chest pocket on wearers right chest to help avoid safety equipment stacking issues
- Two handwarmer pockets with hidden zippers
- Binding at the cuff and hem
- Shell: 1.2-oz 20 denier down-proof nylon ripstop paired with 6.8-oz 88% recycled polyester Polartec® Power Stretch® flat-face fleece with 12% spandex. Insulation: Traceable Down (third-party-verified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 600-fill-power duck down
- 462 g (16.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Traceable Down Insulation