Patagonia Men's Hyper Puff Hoody
Built for the harshest alpine conditions, the Hyper Puff™ Hoody is the warmest synthetic-insulated hoody in our line. It uses stretchy, high-loft 100-g HyperDAS™ insulation wrapped in a lightweight, weather-resistant Pertex Quantum® 100% nylon stretch ripstop shell and lining. The whole garment stretches in order to accommodate a full range of motion while hoarding heat in deeply cold conditions.
- Lightweight, 2-way-stretch nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is durable, water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Innovative synthetic 100-g HyperDAS™ insulation packs down small but delivers big loft and warmth by creating plenty of dead air space (DAS)
- Engineered patterning and variable quilting provide maximum articulation for deep warmth and unhindered movement
- Full-length zipper with internal wind flap and fold-over zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort
- Simple, articulated, helmet-compatible hood with internal elastic stitching, visor and single-pull drawcord to adjust overall volume and peripheral vision
- Two zippered, insulated handwarmer pockets; large interior mesh drop-in pocket; one exterior zippered chest pocket
- Elasticized cuffs and discreet drawcord at drop hem seal in warmth; stuffsack for easy storage
- 524 g (18.5 oz)
Shell and lining: 1.1-oz 100% nylon stretch ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 100-g 100% polyester HyperDAS™ insulation.
Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles