Patagonia Men's Hyper Puff™ Jacket
Built for the harshest alpine conditions, the Hyper Puff™ Jacket uses stretchy, high-loft 100-g HyperDAS insulation wrapped in a lightweight, weather-resistant Pertex Quantum® 100% nylon stretch ripstop shell and lining. The whole garment stretches to accommodate a full range of motion while hoarding heat in deeply cold conditions.
- Lightweight, 2-way-stretch nylon ripstop Pertex Quantum® shell is durable, water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Innovative synthetic 100-g HyperDAS insulation packs down small but delivers big loft and warmth by creating plenty of dead air space (DAS)
- Engineered patterning and variable quilting provide maximum articulation for deep warmth and unhindered movement
- Full-length zipper with internal wind flap and fold-over zipper garage for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered, insulated handwarmer pockets; large interior mesh drop-in pocket; one exterior zippered chest pocket
- Elasticized cuffs and discreet drawcord at drop hem seal in warmth
- Stuffsack for easy storage
- 456 g (16.1 oz)
Shell and lining: 1.1-oz 100% nylon stretch ripstop Pertex Quantum® with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 100-g 100% polyester HyperDAS insulation.
Shell and lining fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.