Patagonia Men's Insulated Torrentshell Parka
This versatile, travel-friendly, insulated parka with an H2No® Performance Standard shell is built to keep you warm and dry in seriously wet weather.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell made of 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Insulated with 200-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled)
- 2-way, waterproof, PU-coated center-front zipper with a minimal interior storm flap that creates a zipper-garage at the chin; brushed jersey-lined collar
- Insulated, removable, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility
- Dual-adjust drawcords at hem and interior waist seal out wind and precipitation
- Lower-hip length
- 958 g (33.8 oz)
Shell: H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR finish.
Insulation: 200-g Thermogreen® polyester (92% recycled).
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles