Patagonia Men's Lightweight Crankset Jacket
A lightweight insulated piece for everyday use, this warm, water-resistant, recycled polyester jacket stuffs into its own pocket to make the perfect pillow.
- Water-resistant, insulated, 100% recycled polyester jacket with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Full-length, two-way center-front zipper with a reflective climbing-rope-inspired pull; stand-up collar with stowaway hood with reflective detailing and zipper closure
- Two side-entry pockets with zipper closures for ultimate security; right pocket converts into stuffsack; left-chest pocket with headphone compatibility
- Back vent for breathability
- Comfortable elastic binding on cuffs and hem
- Adjustable drawcord hem for maximum weather protection
- Hip length
- 371 g (13.1 oz)
Body: 2.2-oz 50-denier 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 40-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (92% recycled).
Body fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles