Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved El Ray Shirt
A lightweight, travel-worthy, long-sleeved shirt made of an easy-care, quick-drying nylon/polyester fabric with roll-up sleeves that secure with a tab and ring-snap.
- Made of an easy-care, lightweight nylon/polyester fabric with a wicking finish
- Button-front shirt with ring-snap closures
- Flapped patch pockets with ring-snap closures
- Roll-up sleeves secure with a tab and ring-snap closure
- Shirttail hem
- 2.3-oz 98% nylon/2% polyester yarn-dyed dobby with a wicking, crinkle finish. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 195 g (6.9 oz)
- Made in China.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.