Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved Gallegos Shirt
Easy to care for and perfect for travel, this lightweight, breathable, quick-drying, long-sleeved shirt is made with a 53% nylon/47% TENCEL® lyocell fabric.
- This quick-drying, wrinkle-resistant, easy-care shirt is made from 53% nylon/47% TENCEL® lyocell
- Action back with mesh lining for a movement-oriented fit and breathability
- Reflective tape detailing on the underside of collar and inside of cuffs
- Left-chest patch pocket is passport-compatible
- Right-chest zipper pocket holds a medium fly box
- 218 g (7.7 oz)
2.5-oz 53% nylon/47% TENCEL® lyocell yarn-dyed plain weave with an anti-pilling finishView The Footprint Chronicles
TENCEL® is a branded lyocell fiber that comes from the pulp of trees that are grown on sustainably run farms certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
The eucalyptus wood pulp is dissolved in a non-toxic organic solvent. The solution is extruded through fine holes to produce fiber and the solvent is recycled in a closed-loop process – more than 99% of the solvent is recovered and reused. We ensure that the fabric processing of TENCEL® lyocell fiber does not utilize any harmful chemicals (like formaldehyde).
TENCEL lyocell is a high-tenacity cellulosic fiber, which gives high strength properties to the fabric which can then be used in place of other regenerated cellulose fibers such as viscose rayon.