Patagonia Men's Long-Sleeved Sol Patrol® II Shirt
This versatile long-sleeved travel shirt is made of lightweight polyester ripstop with 30-UPF sun protection.
- Lightweight, quick-drying polyester with 30-UPF sun protection
- Double-layer collar converts to stand-up collar for extra sun protection; stays put with hidden snaps at collar points
- Comfortable mesh fabric at center back, side vents and arms facilitates ventilation
- Mesh-lined, button-through chest pockets; inset zippered pocket on chest
- Rolled-up sleeves secure with self-fabric tab; button cuffs
- 2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop with 30-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 238 g (8.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.