Patagonia Men's M10™ Anorak
Years of tinkering and refinement culminate in the M10™ Anorak, our ultralight 3-layer alpine shell jacket, representing the optimal balance of minimalist design and protection essential for the most critical high alpine objectives.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell is built with ultralight, 3-layer, waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Ultrasonic-welded seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for superlow bulk
- Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming from the shoulders and back panel, reducing points of failure and enhancing stretch
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper to allow for quick venting and easy on-off
- Exterior left-chest pocket with coated, watertight zipper; jacket self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Ultraminimal cuffs seal out weather; single-pull drawcord hem
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2-oz 12-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 198 g (7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.