Patagonia Men's M10™ Jacket
The lightest H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable 3-layer nylon hard shell we’ve ever built, the M10 Jacket is a study in minimalism and performance – a must-have for both our alpine and rock climbing ambassadors.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell is built with 3-layer waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Full-zip jacket has coated, watertight zipper with a DWR finish
- Single-pull adjustable hood with laminated visor is helmet compatible
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Exterior left chest pocket has coated, watertight zipper with a DWR finish
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures; drawcord hem
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2.2-oz 15-denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 229 g (8.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.