Patagonia Men's M10™ Jacket
A study in balancing weight and protection, the M10™ uses our lightest-weight, 3-layer fabric and H2No® Performance Standard shell in a design that exemplifies the ideals of minimalism and efficiency at the core of any high-end alpine endeavor.
- H2No® Performance Standard shell is built with ultralight, 3-layer, waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Ultrasonic-welded seams are reinforced with narrow seam tape for superlow bulk
- Alpine helmet–compatible hood with laminated visor and single-pull adjustment rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Two high handwarmer pockets and exterior left-chest pocket have coated, watertight zippers
- Self-stuffs into chest pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures; drawcord hem
- 266 g (9.4 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 2-oz 12-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finishView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No™ Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No® mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.