Patagonia Men's Merino 2 Lightweight Bottoms
Stay warm and comfortable in cool-to-cold conditions in this 77% merino/18% Capilene® fiber/5% spandex blend.
Learn More Close
The quintessential favorite for early-season routes in the Cascades, Tetons and Winds. Made from Merino 2, our most versatile merino baselayer for active pursuits in cool-to-cold conditions, these bottoms are wonderfully soft and naturally odor-resistant. They breathe, stretch, regulate your temperature across a wide range of conditions and provide a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Our fine merino wool is responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink resistance, without the use of chlorine, then blend it with Capilene® polyester (100% recycled) and a dash of spandex for increased durability, moisture management, dry times and stretch. Finer points include a brushed elastic waistband, functional fly and offset inseams for next-to-skin comfort. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® all-recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Spandex for added stretch
- Brushed elastic waistband and offset inseams for next-to-skin comfort
- Functional fly
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 6.3-oz (215-g) 77% chlorine-free merino wool/18% Capilene® all-recycled polyester/5% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 229 g (8.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.