Patagonia Men's Merino 2 Lightweight Zip Neck
Stay warm and comfortable in cool-to-cold conditions in this 80% merino/20% Capilene® fiber blend.
- Fine merino wool responsibly sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® all-recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset side seams offset minimize chafing
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 4.9-oz (165-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% Capilene® all-recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 221 g (7.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Merino Wool Blend
Exceptionally soft, naturally breathable and warm even when wet, merino wool regulates your body temperature, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, naturally controls odor and stretches as you move.
Our merino wool is sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia. We slow wash it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of chlorine.
For our Merino Wool Baselayers we blend merino wool with all-recycled polyester for increased durability, improved wicking and faster dry times. The resulting garment provides higher performance in the field, is less fussy to care for and remains exceptionally soft against the skin, naturally odor resistant and machine washable. Our merino baselayer fabrics are bluesign® approved.