Patagonia Men's Merino Air® Hoody
Uniquely lofted yarn gives this seamless merino baselayer exceptional warmth, stretch and breathability; with wool from the grasslands of Patagonia blended with Capilene® fiber.
- Fine merino wool from the grasslands of Patagonia blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; lofted wool innovation
- Fabric is soft against skin and stretches to move with the body
- Seamless 3D construction eliminates chafe points through the entire garment and has almost no wasted material
- High collar and self-fabric hood with anatomical shaping for warmth
- 5.6-oz (190-g) 51% chlorine-free merino wool/49% recycled polyester seamless zigzag knit
- 206 g (7.3 oz)
- Made in Hong Kong.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.