Patagonia Men's Merino Daily Graphic T-Shirt
Regular fit, everyday Merino baselayer, with wool sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia; blended with Capilene® fiber.
- Fine merino wool sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene® recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks
- 4.1-oz (140-g) 52% chlorine-free merino wool/48% Capilene® recycled polyester. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 141 g (5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.