Patagonia Men's Midweight Phone Home Sweatshirt
An indispensable hoody in just the right weight of organic cotton/polyester/spandex sweatshirt fleece.
- Knit fleece fabric made of a soft organic cotton/polyester/spandex blend
- Classic full-zip hoody with built-in stretch, a modern fit and patch pockets
- Double-lined hood with drawstring to lock down for dawn patrol
- Rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- 8.9-oz 84% organic cotton/11% polyester/5% spandex fleece
- 586 g (20.7 oz)
- Made in India.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.