Patagonia Men's Mixed Guide Hoody
A hybrid soft-shell jacket that combines Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven fabric in the body with H2No® Performance Standard panels in key high-exposure areas for waterproof/breathable storm protection on wet ice climbs or backcountry ski tours.
- Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven fabric with Hardface® Technology is durable, highly breathable and wind-resistant; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric in the shoulders, chest, upper arms and hood repels precip
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and chin for comfort
- Chest pockets with DWR (durable water repellent)-treated reverse-coil zippers; two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmer pockets with reverse-coil zippers and storm flaps
- Full-reach gusseted panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Drawcord hem
- H2No® Performance Standard Shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Soft shell: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex with Hardface® Technology. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 623 g (22 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.