Patagonia Men's Mixed Guide Pants
Hybrid soft-shell pants that combine Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven fabric with H2No® Performance Standard panels in key high-exposure areas for waterproof/breathable storm protection on wet ice climbs or backcountry ski tours.
- Breathable Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven nylon/polyester soft-shell fabric is treated with Hardface® Technology for improved durability and wind- and water-resistance; waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard fabric in the seat and knees
- Separating waist with zip fly and hook-and-loop tab closure has built-in separating belt with adjustable slider-hook buckle; lies flat under a harness or backpack
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Mesh thigh vents
- Two harness- and pack-compatible pleated thigh pockets
- Ski-boot-compatible zippered cuffs with expandable 2-position snaps, scuff guards and internal mini-gaiters with tie-down loops
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 4.8-oz 70 denier 100% nylon ripstop, with a waterproof/breathable barrier. Soft shell: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex. All with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 612 g (21.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable by virtue of an advanced combination of elements: a water-repellent shell fabric and a waterproof/breathable membrane bonded with an ultralight knit backer. The entire fabric package is highly packable and designed for prolonged use in extreme weather.
3-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our 24 Killer Wash.