Patagonia Men's MOC Hybrid Shorts - 21"
These laidback hybrid shorts with boosted technical capability feature a classic board short design and are made from the same durable and quick-drying 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex stretch fabric blend that we use for our Stretch Wavefarer® Board Shorts; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of a light, durable and quick-drying 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex fabric with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 3-piece, self-lined waistband with belt loops contours to hip; flat-lying zipper fly and a ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring; mesh gasket drains easily
- Front slash pockets with self-draining mesh pocket bags; reinforced webbing and tool fastener; zippered, fly box–compatible right-leg pocket with internal key loop; self-draining, button-closure cargo pocket on left leg; self-draining, overlapping flap rear drop-in pockets
- Gusseted crotch for increased comfort and full range of motion
- Outseam is 21"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for legs
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 227 g (8 oz)
4.2-oz 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.