Patagonia Men's Nano-Air® Light Hoody
Built for the highest exertion mountain athletes and objectives, the Nano-Air® Light Hoody offers the same dynamic stretch as the Nano-Air Hoody but with 75% more breathability and two-thirds the insulation.
- Light yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner, both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability
- Revolutionary 40-g FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (70CFM)
- Engineered pattern avoids all seaming across the shoulders and back, eliminating abrasion points and enhancing stretch
- Stretchy hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper to allow for quick venting and easy on-off
- Exterior left-chest zip pocket
- Stretch-woven cuffs are shaped, patterned and seamed for low-bulk layering, and push up easily without constricting forearms
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop.
Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon stretch plain weave.
Cuff: 4.7-oz 88% polyester/ 12% spandex stretch-woven.
All fabrics with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulationView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.