Patagonia Men's Nano-Air® Light Hoody
Built for the highest exertion mountain athletes and objectives, the Nano-Air® Light Hoody is 75% more breathable, 33% less insulative, and lighter weight than our regular Nano-Air Hoody, with the same level of unprecedented stretch, for increased comfort in those max cardio moments.
- Light, yet durable 100% nylon ripstop shell and plain-weave liner offer generous mechanical stretch and exceptional breathability, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Using a new 40-g weight, our revolutionary FullRange® insulation warms and stretches; combined with the shell and liner, this creates a hoody with excellent mechanical stretch and unprecedented air permeability (70CFM)
- Engineered pattern eliminates all seaming across the shoulders and back, eliminating abrasion points and enhancing unprecedented stretch
- Stretchy hood with binding easily pulls on or off, even when jacket is zipped
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper to allow for quick venting and easy on-off
- Exterior left chest zip pocket
- Stretch-woven on cuffs is shaped, patterned and seamed to reduce bulk when layered and push up easily without constricting forearms
- Shell: 1.6-oz 30-denier 100% nylon stretch ripstop. Lining: 2-oz 50-denier 100% nylon stretch plain weave. Cuff: 4.7-oz 88% polyester/ 12% spandex stretch-woven. All fabrics with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 40-g FullRange® 100% polyester stretch insulation
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.