Patagonia Men's Nano Puff® Bivy Pullover
Windproof and water-resistant, the Nano Puff® Bivy Pullover is made with warm, incredibly lightweight, highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation, making it the ideal layer for chilly bivies or belays.
- Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester Pertex® Quantum shell and liner fabrics use interlocking Y-shaped fibers to enhance the performance of the DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- The most thermally efficient synthetic insulation available; water-repellent, compressible 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold insulation has excellent warmth-to-weight ratio and maintains 96% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Venting center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket and zippered drop-in torso pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding is warm and simple
- Elastic bound cuffs and drawcord-adjustable hem seals in warmth
- Shell and lining: 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester Pertex® Quantum built with Y-shaped filament technology; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® Gold 100% polyester
- 351 g (12.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
We use PrimaLoft® insulation inside insulated garments for its warmth, compressibility, and soft comfort. While the human body uses energy to stay warm, PrimaLoft insulation uses a patented microfiber structure to help the body retain warmth and conserve energy.
The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keep the cold out, providing an excellent warmth-to-weight ratio. When insulation gets wet, it loses these air pockets and consequently, its insulating properties. PrimaLoft ultra-fine fibers were developed to be water resistant so your insulation stays drier and maintains its insulating properties even when wet.