Patagonia Men's Paddler Board Shorts - 19"
These recyclable nylon board shorts have forward inseams and a chafe-free polyester liner for maximum comfort during friction-heavy activities.
- Recyclable, lightweight nylon with a DWR finish is durable and quick-drying
- Board shorts have a 3-piece, self-lined waistband that contours to the hip, and a flat-lying fly with a single rubber button and ladder-lock drawstring closure
- Liner, attached at inseam and outseam, reduces chafe and provides quick drainage
- Zippered horizontal pocket on right thigh is self-draining and has a non-corrosive recyclable plastic zipper and an internal key loop
- Reversed-out seams at hem reduce chafing
- Hem hits just above the knee
- Inseam (size 32) is 9"; outseam is 19"
- 4.3-oz 100% Supplex® nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 2.3-oz 100% all-recycled polyester
- 189 g (6.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.