Patagonia Men's Patch Pocket Wavefarer® Board Shorts - 20"
We took our classic Wavefarer® Board Shorts and gave ’em a twist. Featuring a contrast waistband and right-thigh patch pocket, they’re the ultimate go-anywhere, do-anything surf trunks, built from durable and quick-drying 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of durable, quick-drying nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 3-piece contrast waistband contours to the hip; flat-lying fly with rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring; mesh gasket drains easily
- Self-draining patch pocket on right thigh has button closure and internal key loop
- Forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- Pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 20"; regular length provides a more traditional choice and greater sun protection for legs
- 145 g (5.1 oz)
3.9-oz 100% nylon (38% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
Lacking fur, feathers or scales, we humans have to think up clever ways to protect ourselves from the sun. Products with the UPF designation provide built-in sun protection that won’t wear off.
To achieve sun protection, Patagonia takes a varied approach, depending on the degree of protection desired and the fabric used. Elements of the strategy can range from yarn selection to fabric construction to the use of special finishes (especially for light colors which generally provide less protection).
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.