Patagonia Men's Performance Better Sweater® Fleece Hoody
This performance version of our tried-and-true Better Sweater® Hoody, designed for the active person, combines lightweight polyester knitted fleece and supple Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece to create the perfect mix of lightweight warmth and motion-friendly utility.
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior; side panels made of polyester/spandex Polartec® Power Stretch® jersey
- Full-zip hoody zips to the chin; comfortable multipanel hood for warmth and protection from the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmer pockets and one vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket that’s headphone-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and provide added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece. Side panels: 6.8-oz 86% polyester/14% spandex Polartec® Power Stretch® jersey face with fleece back. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 473 g (16.7 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.