Patagonia Men's Performance Better Sweater® Fleece Jacket
This performance version of our tried-and-true Better Sweater® Jacket, designed for the active person, combines lightweight polyester knitted fleece and supple Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece to create the perfect mix of lightweight warmth and motion-friendly utility.
- Torso made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face and fleece interior; side panels made of polyester/spandex Polartec® Power Stretch® jersey
- Full-zip jacket that zips to the chin for warmth and protection from the elements
- Raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels provide a full and natural range of motion
- Zippered handwarmer pockets and one vertical, left-chest zippered security pocket that’s earbud-compatible
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth and resist abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length
- 451 g (15.9 oz)
Body: 7.2-oz 100% polyester knitted fleece.
Side panels: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Stretch® 86% polyester/14% spandex jersey face with fleece back.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approvedView The Footprint Chronicles
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.