Patagonia Men's Performance Gi IV Pants
Whether scrambling up a vertical climb or hiking into camp, these pants, made of a durable organic cotton/polyester stretch-woven canvas fabric, provide mobility and comfort.
- Made from a durable 78% organic cotton/22% polyester twill with T400®comfort and mechanical stretch
- Best for lean-to-medium builds wanting a sleeker look that doesn’t compromise movement, these slim-fit pants are cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise
- Button-front elasticized waistband has a separating buckle, an adjustable belt and zippered fly
- Slanted side-entry front handwarmer pockets, right-side zippered pocket and two rear welted pockets with button closures
- Gusseted crotch allows full range of motion
- Drawcord-adjustable hem
- Available in 32" inseam only
- 490 g (17.3 oz)
6.1-oz 78% organic cotton/22% polyester T400®twill with mechanical stretchView The Footprint Chronicles
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.