Patagonia Men's Performance Regular Fit Jeans - Regular
A performance version of our Regular Fit Jeans built for a more active lifestyle in a midweight 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® fabric with mechanical stretch, fiber-based moisture management and a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing.
- Made of midweight 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® fabric: T400®polyester mechanical stretch denim dyed with an innovative process that minimizes energy, water use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes
- Features COOLMAX® fabric: fiber-based moisture management and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for greater comfort, performance and protection
- Regular fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; relaxed fit in the hips, seat and thighs, then cut straight down to the ankle; best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly, double-needle belt loops, printed twill pocket bags, antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets, small coin pocket on right hip, two rear pockets
- Pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"; this product is Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing
- 9.7-oz 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® T400®polyester mechanical stretch denim with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy, water use and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 595 g (21 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.