Patagonia Men's Performance Regular Fit Jeans - Regular
A performance version of our Regular Fit Jeans in a midweight organic cotton/polyester denim with mechanical stretch, moisture-wicking COOLMAX® fabric, a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish and Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of midweight 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® fabric: T400 polyester mechanical stretch denim dyed with an innovative process that minimizes energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes
- Features COOLMAX® fabric fiber-based moisture management and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for greater comfort, performance and protection
- Regular fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; relaxed fit in the hips, seat and thighs then cut straight down to the ankle; best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly; double-needle belt loops; printed twill pocket bags; antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear pockets. Pocket-edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- This product is Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, which means we pay a premium that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- 9.7-oz 71% organic cotton/29% COOLMAX® fabric: T400 polyester mechanical stretch denim dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes; with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 595 g (21 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.