Patagonia Men's Powder Bowl Jacket
For season-long comfort, the Powder Bowl Jacket is built with a tough 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection. It has a tailored fit and is articulated for freedom of movement.
- Tough 2-layer polyester GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Drawcord on hem exits into handwarmers for easy adjustment
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation reduce bulk and weight; pit zips quickly release heat; low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Lightweight stretch-woven powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest with secure media pocket with cable routing, one forearm, one interior drop-in, and one interior zippered pocket with key clip
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- 2-layer, 4.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: (torso) 100% brushed polyester mesh; (sleeves) 100% polyester mesh. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 1009 g (35.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.