Patagonia Men's Primo Down Jacket
Light, warm and built with an articulated fit, the Primo Down Jacket features 2-layer GORE-TEX ® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection. 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) keeps you warm in the harshest elements, from frigid dawn patrol missions to stormy laps in the trees.
- Tough and lightweight 2-layer polyester ripstop GORE-TEX® fabric for durably waterproof/breathable and windproof protection; Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked) is warm and highly compressible
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable fixed hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; Touch Point System® embeds cord locks in hood and hem for quick and easy adjustment; goose-down-filled draft collar at back of neck for extra warmth
- Watertight, coated zippers with Slim Zip installation on the pockets and pit zips reduce bulk and weight; Vislon® watertight, center-front zip is durable and easy to use
- Pit zips quickly release heat; adjustable, low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Removable, sleek, low-profile powder skirt stays in place whether secured or not and rotates as rider moves for comfort and protection; webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Zippered pockets: two chest, one includes secure media pocket with cable routing; two handwarmers; one pass pocket on left forearm; one internal drop-in for goggles or gloves; one internal stash
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Shell: 2-layer, 2.71-oz 40-denier 100% polyester ripstop GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 100% nylon ripstop. Powder skirt: 3.5-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex. Insulation: 100% Traceable Down (800-fill-power goose down that can be traced back to birds that were never force-fed, never live-plucked). Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 970 g (34.2 oz)
- Made in Bangladesh.