Patagonia Men's Quandary Pants - Long
Multifunctional, all-season pants made of a strong, lightweight, fast-drying stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Comfortable, multifunctional all-season pants made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs, then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets, two rear pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseams: 30", 32" and 34"
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 323 g (11.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.