Patagonia Men's R1® Full-Zip Fleece Jacket
The classic R1® Jacket offers maximum versatility for the full spectrum of mountain endeavors. Made with Regulator® grid fleece for outstanding stretch, breathability, compressibility and durability.
- Versatile R1® fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- A lighter weight, micro-grid fabric on inner collar, underarm gusset, and Variable Conditions Cuff improves breathability and dry times where you need it most
- Refined technical fit with offset seams for comfort under outerwear and packs
- Center-front Slim Zip with a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage and chin flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Variable Conditions Cuff has discreet, on-seam thumb loops for added coverage, and a spiral-seam construction allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Two high handwarmer pockets have Slim Zip installs, clean-finished zipper garages, and are harness- and pack-compatible; two internal drop-in mesh pockets
- Body: 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Inner collar, underarms and cuffs: 5.4-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 92% polyester (54% recycled)/8% spandex. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 357 g (12.6 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
Regulator® fleece insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth, and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
The lofted hollow-core fibers of Regulator fleece insulation conserve body heat while allowing body moisture to wick uninhibited. They’re also lightweight and highly compressible for packing.
Regulator Fleece Insulation provides exceptional breathability to keep you dry on the inside and while Regulator fleece provides the same amount of warmth as a much bulkier fleece, it does so with lighter, more compressible materials. Since you stay both dryer and warmer, you’re able to maintain your comfort over a wide temperature range, which results in fewer layering changes and a lighter, less bulky pack.
In 1993, we adopted fleece into our product line made from post consumer recycled (PCR) plastic soda bottles. We were the first outdoor clothing manufacturer to do so. PCR® clothing was a positive step towards a more sustainable system – one that uses fewer resources, discards less and better protects people’s health.
Today, we’re able to utilize more sources for recycled polyester and offer it on more garments such as Capilene® baselayers, shell jackets, board shorts, and fleece. We now recycle used soda bottles, unusable manufacturing waste, and worn out garments (including our own) into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Using recycled polyester lessens our dependence on petroleum as a raw material source, curbs discards and reduces toxic emissions from incinerators.