Patagonia Men's R1® Lite Yulex® Front-Zip Full Suit
Offering superior stretch and freedom of motion, the neoprene-free R1® Lite Yulex® Front-Zip Full Suit is our most pared-down full-length wetsuit, made from 85% Yulex natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content; interior lining is 100% recycled polyester. Suggested water temperatures: 65–75° F/18–23° C.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free
- High-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey lining throughout improves flexibility and dry time; exterior face fabric made with 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex is durable, stretchy and water-resistant
- All seams are sewn with flatlock construction
- Floating front-zip with replaceable, corrosion-proof Salmi® zipper for maximum performance and better seal
- Easy-access key loop
- 2mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with high-stretch 100% recycled polyester jersey; exterior face: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex. Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance
- 953 g (33.6 oz)
- Made in Thailand.