Patagonia Men's R4® Front-Zip Hooded Full Wetsuit
We stand behind everything we make, including our wetsuits. But wetsuits require care if they are going to perform and wear the way they were intended. Patagonia is not responsible for wetsuits that are abused or show normal wear and tear over time. Scratches and fading are inevitable, as are tears from the occasional close call with a fin. Download Patagonia Wetsuit Warranty Form
Made for frigid water: 38-49º F/3-9º C.
Learn More Close
White peaks in the distance and winter lefts wrapping onto an empty Alaskan point. Providing unparalleled performance in frigid conditions, the new R4® Front-Zip Hooded Full Suit is made with anatomical patterning and high-quality neoprene that meets Patagonia's rigorous standards for stretch, durability and warmth. The torso and thighs are lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool; a hydrophobic recycled polyester micro-grid thermal lining in the arms, legs and hood dries fast, minimizes weight and offers excellent flex. The floating front-zip provides ease of entry and maximizes freedom of movement through the shoulders and chest. 100% external seam sealing eliminates leaks. Other features include a durable, water-resistant recycled polyester outer lining, hidden key loop and long-lasting Supratex kneepads. All seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped at high stress areas.
- Made with high-quality neoprene that meets our rigorous standards for strength, durability and warmth
- Torso/thighs lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool
- Hydrophobic micro-grid recycled polyester thermal lining in arms, legs and hood improves flexibility and dry time
- 100% external seam sealing; all seams are triple glued, blindstitched and internally taped on high stress areas
- Outer lining is durable, water-resistant recycled polyester jersey
- Detachable front-zip entry for maximum performance and ease of entry
- Anatomically engineered Supratex kneepads; key loop
- 5.5mm neoprene (torso/thighs) lined with midweight chlorine-free merino wool; 4.5mm (hood/arms/legs) lined with hydrophobic micro-grid recycled polyester
- 1905 g (67.2 oz)
- Made in Thailand.