Patagonia Men's Regular Fit Back Step Pants - Short
Comfortable, go-anywhere pants that feature flat-front chino styling in an airy, hemp and organic cotton blend that wears cool for warm-weather comfort.
- Made of a lightweight hemp and organic cotton blend
- Regular fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; relaxed fit in the hips, seat and thighs then cut straight down to the ankle; best for athletic and muscular body types, as well as larger frames
- Classic, flat-front chino styling with button closure and zip fly; double-needle stitched belt loops
- Two slanted side-entry front pockets; one rear welted back pocket
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 4-oz 55% hemp/45% organic cotton
- 232 g (8.2 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
Hemp is an alternative natural fiber that’s cultivated with low impact on the environment. It requires no irrigation, uses no pesticides or synthetic fertilizers, and is harvested and processed by hand. It’s one of the most durable natural fibers on the planet, and results in a fabric with a wonderful drape, comparable to linen.
Unfortunately, industrial hemp is illegal to grow in most parts of the world because government agencies continue to associate it with marijuana. We currently import our high-quality hemp from China, and continue to hope that it might someday grow freely again.
Patagonia makes garments with hemp alone or blended with other fibers like recycled polyester, organic cotton and spandex.