Patagonia Men's Rio Azul Waders - King
Designed for the traveling angler who requires lightweight performance, the Rio Azul is our most packable H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable wader.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester plain-weave shell, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; with fully taped seams
- Adjustable suspenders
- Interior waterproof zippered pocket
- Laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.
- Anatomically designed left and right neoprene fitted booties
- Field repair kit included
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% polyester plain weave, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 997 g (35.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia developed the 4-layer fabric construction for our waders to increase breathability and abrasion resistance, move moisture away from the body, and decrease the weight.
Our exterior fabrics are densely woven 100% polyester microfibers for durability and puncture resistance. On one side we apply our H2No® waterproof coating for waterproof/breathable performance. On the other side we apply a Hydrophilic laminate that pulls moisture away from the body so it can be passed out through the exterior shell.
To protect the hydrophilic laminate we use a soft polyester tricot lining that increases abrasion resistance yet maintains a soft, supple drape. Finally, we apply a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment as the first line of defense in keeping these waders waterproof.