Patagonia Men's Rivet Logo Cotton T-Shirt
A durable organic cotton, regular-fit T-shirt that’s made with U.S.-grown organic cotton and has a Patagonia original graphic that’s screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Artist: Peet Kegler
- 5.4-oz 100% organic cotton
- 198 g (7 oz)
- Made in Mexico.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.