Patagonia Men's Sandy Cay Pants
Lightweight, comfortable and quick to dry, the Sandy Cay Pants offer 50+ UPF sun protection and the versatility needed for day-after-day fishing and travel.
- 100% nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elastic back for comfort and great fit
- Two back pockets, one zipper-closed; two front slash pockets with mesh drainage
- Double-layer fabric on front of leg for durability and protection; drop-in utility pocket on right thigh
- 3.5-oz 100% nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 297 g (10.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.