Patagonia Men's Sandy Cay Pants
Light, comfortable and quick to dry, the Sandy Cay Pants offer 50+ UPF sun protection and the versatility needed for day-after-day fishing and travel.
Learn More Close
Our Sandy Cay Pants look and fit like your favorite pair of work pants, but they’re built from ultralight, fast-drying nylon taslan, which makes them perfect when your day’s work involves bonefish, permit, tarpon and snook. No worries about roasting your drumsticks, either—the Sandy Cays offer 50+ UPF sun protection. The fast-drying fabric resists abrasion from rough, skiff decks; the elastic-back waistband ensures a “G” rating, even when leaning over the gunwale to release fish. And because everyone loves pockets, the Sandy Cay has four: two front slash pockets with mesh drainage; one zippered back pocket and an easy-access zippered security pocket on the right thigh. For warm-weather fishing, travel, and yes, even work, these pants keep you cool for the long haul.
- 100% nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elastic back for comfort and great fit
- One zippered back pocket; two front slash pockets with mesh drainage; zippered security pocket on right leg
- Zippered utility pocket on right thigh
- 3.5-oz 100% nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 255 g (9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.