Patagonia Men's Sandy Cay Shorts - 11"
Light, comfortable and quick to dry, the Sandy Cay Shorts offer 50+ UPF sun protection and the versatility needed for day-after-day fishing and travel; inseam is 11".
Learn More Close
Our Sandy Cay Shorts are tougher than a cheap carne asada, but they’re unexpectedly cool and light. The quick-drying 3.5-oz nylon taslan fabric with 50+ UPF sun protection takes care of the weight—or lack thereof—and ensures serious durability. Two mesh-drained slash pockets in the front, one zippered pocket on the back and a bonus zippered security pocket on the right thigh provide ample storage. And if you’re packing more gear than the comfy, elastic-back waistband can handle, the belt loops are always there for backup. Inseam is 11".
- 100% nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elastic back for comfort and great fit
- One zippered back pocket; two front slash pockets with mesh drainage; zippered security pocket on right leg
- Zippered utility pocket on right thigh
- Inseam: 11"
- 3.5-oz 100% nylon taslan with 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- 190 g (6.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.