Patagonia Men's Scallop Hem Stretch Wavefarer® Boardshorts - 18"
A stretchy, scalloped-seam version of our tried-and-true Wavefarer® Boardshorts; built from durable and quick-drying 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of a durable, quick-drying 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex stretch fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Three-piece, self-lined waistband contours to hip; flat-lying fly with a rubber button and ladderlock drawstring closure; durable bartacked drawstring; mesh gasket drains easily
- Contrast waistband; back pocket with button-flap closure has self-draining mesh pocket bag and internal key loop
- Scalloped hem for improved range of motion; forward inseam helps eliminate chafing
- Pocket doubles as a self-storage pouch
- Outseam is 18"; mid length is designed for surfers who prefer a trimmer, more pared-down silhouette
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- 156 g (5.5 oz)
4.2-oz 96% nylon (62% recycled)/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewingView The Footprint Chronicles
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.