Patagonia Men's Skeena River Waders - King
Our highly versatile, midweight waterproof/breathable waders are designed for the widest range of fishing scenarios; with a trimmer upper-body fit that allows easy layering.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell with proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for venting or quick relief, without having to remove jacket
- Full elastic belt for all-day comfort
- Interior organization: welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket flips out for easy access; two internal daisy chains for tools; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal-zip chest pocket keep hands warm and allow quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated legs
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- 1,052 g (37.1 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell.
Upper: 4-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Front chest pocket: 9.8-oz 100% nylon stretch mesh lined with 6.4-oz 100% polyester brushed tricotView The Footprint Chronicles
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.
Patagonia developed the 4-layer fabric construction for our waders to increase breathability and abrasion resistance, move moisture away from the body, and decrease the weight.
Our exterior fabrics are densely woven 100% polyester microfibers for durability and puncture resistance. On one side we apply our H2No® waterproof coating for waterproof/breathable performance. On the other side we apply a Hydrophilic laminate that pulls moisture away from the body so it can be passed out through the exterior shell.
To protect the hydrophilic laminate we use a soft polyester tricot lining that increases abrasion resistance yet maintains a soft, supple drape. Finally, we apply a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment as the first line of defense in keeping these waders waterproof.