Patagonia Men's Sol Patrol® II Shirt
This versatile short-sleeved travel shirt is made of lightweight, fast-drying polyester ripstop with 30-UPF sun protection.
- Lightweight, fast-drying polyester with 30-UPF sun protection
- Double-layer collar converts to stand-up collar for additional sun protection; stays put with hidden snaps at collar points
- Comfortable mesh fabric at center back, arms and side vents facilitates air flow
- Mesh-lined chest pockets with button-through closures; inset zippered pocket on chest
- 2.4-oz 100% polyester ripstop with 30-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 201 g (7.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
bluesign® Approved Fabric
Patagonia has worked with bluesign technologies since 2000 to evaluate and reduce resource consumption in our materials supply chain, and to assist us with managing the chemicals, dyes and finishes used in the process. bluesign technologies, based in Switzerland, works at each step in the textile supply chain to approve chemicals, processes, materials, and products that are safe for the environment, safe for workers, and safe for the end customers.
In 2007, Patagonia became the first brand to officially join the network of bluesign® system partners.
Any fabric you see that’s bluesign® approved offers the highest level of consumer safety by employing methods and materials in their manufacture that conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment.