Patagonia Men's SST Jacket
An icon among fishing shells, the H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable SST Jacket keeps you dry in wet conditions and features a host of angler-friendly details.
- Lightweight, durable and highly breathable 3-layer nylon plain weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No® Performance Standard barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; all seams are sealed
- Integrated hood with single-pull adjustment
- Waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® Vislon® Aquaguard® main zipper; waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK Aquaguard zippers on handwarmer and back stash pocket
- Large bellowed chest pockets are fully taped, waterproof and set high for wading, with drop-in tippet pocket inside the left and zippered stash pocket inside the right; both chest pockets have exterior tool docks; two zippered handwarmer pockets with drain holes; large back stash pocket; Reverse StretchCoat® cuffs; Y-Joint sleeves and anatomically curved elbows
- Two utility loops for tool attachment at center front; D-ring on back; double belt loop on lower back
- Drawcord at hem; fabric at hem is mesh to allow for drainage
- 456 g (16.1 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.2-oz 100% nylon plain weave with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Cuffs: Reverse StretchCoat®View The Footprint Chronicles