Patagonia Men's Stand Up Shorts® - 7"
Made of durable, long-wearing, garment-washed 10-oz organic cotton canvas in 5" and 7" inseams, Stand Up Shorts® have been an outdoor staple since the early Tin Shed days.
- Durable 100% organic cotton canvas softens with age
- Double-fabric seat for abrasion resistance; zip fly with button closure
- Pockets: quarter top front; two back with hook-and-loop closures; inset security pocket
- Available in 5" and 7" inseams
- 10-oz 100% organic cotton canvas
- 459 g (16.2 oz)
- Made in Sri Lanka.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.