Patagonia Men's Steersman Hoody
This trusty travel hoody for tropical climates is made with a fast-wicking, open-weave 100% organic cotton fabric that provides ultralight, cool-wearing sun protection when you need it most.
- Made of a 100% organic cotton crinkle fabric that lifts away from your skin for breezy comfort in hot and humid weather
- Long-sleeved pullover hoody with 3-button placket, double-needle reinforced seams and 2-button adjustable cuffs
- Kangaroo-style pouch pocket
- Coconut buttons
- Self-fabric drawstring hood
- Straight hem
- 2.8-oz 100% organic cotton yarn-dyed plain weave with a crinkle finish
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
In 1996, with an increased awareness of the dangers of pesticide use and synthetic fertilizers in growing conventional cotton, we began the exclusive use of organically grown cotton in all of our cotton products.
The quality of organic cotton is equal to or better than conventionally grown cotton, yet organically grown methods support biodiversity and healthy ecosystems, improve the quality of soil and often use less water. Growing organically takes more time, requires more knowledge and skill, and, for now, costs more. But it’s worth it.
To ensure we are buying cotton that is organic as defined by the USDA’s National Organic Program, we require numerous certificates issued by an accredited third-party certification body for every step of the supply chain, from farm to factories.