Patagonia Men's Storm Racer Jacket
This lightweight rain jacket is designed specifically for trail running, with active venting, a deployable hood and waterproof/breathable fabric with a high-texture backing that makes it comfortable to wear during aerobic activity.
- Lightweight 30-denier ripstop nylon is waterproof and breathable with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and has a high-texture backing to keep the jacket from sticking to sweaty skin
- Single-pull adjustable hood hidden in the collar, secured with lightweight snaps; knit collar lining for comfort and moisture wicking
- Upper arm zippers can be unzipped to facilitate air flow through jacket toward back venting system
- Left-chest inner zipper pocket
- Elastic closure at wrists
- Single-pull adjustable drawcord at hem
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back
- 2.5-layer, 2.4-oz 30-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 272 g (9.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
DWR (durable water repellent) fabric finish repels light rain and snow and decreases dry times. When DWR is used in conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.