Patagonia Men's Storm Racer Jacket
For long trail runs and rides that demand a stripped-down focus, the new Storm Racer Jacket offers dependable weather protection in a simple shell dedicated to movement. Built of ultralightweight 3-layer 100% nylon ripstop with an airy tricot backer and plenty of stretch, it meets our rigorous H2No® Performance Standard for waterproof breathability.
- Featherweight H2No® Performance Standard 100% nylon ripstop keeps you dry, while a tricot backer wears soft and comfortable next to your skin
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision, and has minimal roll-away stow feature
- Durable half-elastic cuffs lay flat against top of wrist for low bulk and superior comfort; elastic at back hem allows jacket to lie flat against body while sealing out weather
- Reflective logo on left chest and center back at neck
- Perfect for use over baselayers and light midlayers
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 1.74-oz 12-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a 7-denier tricot backer, waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 170 g (6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.