Patagonia Men's Straight Fit Jeans - Long
Rugged, straight-fit jeans in a heavyweight, nonstretch 100% organic cotton denim dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes. Classic 5-pocket design with straight leg and zip fly. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Made of nonstretch, heavyweight 100% organic cotton denim that uses an innovative dye process to minimize water and energy use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes; lightly garment washed. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
- Slim-straight fit: sits on the waist with a regular rise; not too loose but not too tight in the seat and thighs then cut straight from knee to ankle; best for lean-to-medium builds
- Classic 5-pocket styling with antique nickel shank button closure and zip fly; double-needle belt loops; printed twill pocket bags; antique nickel piton rivets throughout
- Two front handwarmer pockets; small coin pocket on right hip; two rear pockets. Pocket edge seams are bound for a stronger and cleaner finish; lower portions of both rear pockets are reinforced for additional durability
- This product is Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing: Patagonia pays a premium for Fair Trade Certified products that workers can use to improve their communities and elevate their standard of living
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 674 g (23.8 oz)
12.5-oz 100% organic cotton denim dyed with an innovative process to minimize energy and water use, and carbon dioxide emissions compared to conventional dyeing processes; lightly garment washed.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewingView The Footprint Chronicles
Fair Trade Certified™
We pay a premium for every Fair Trade Certified item that carries our label. That extra money goes directly to the workers at the factory, and they decide how to spend it. The program also promotes worker health and safety and social and environmental compliance, and encourages dialog between workers and management.
Knowing how conventional cotton is grown and denim is made, we’re out to change the industry. Patagonia® Denim uses only 100% organic cotton grown without GMO seeds, synthetic fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides. An innovative dyeing process enables us to reduce water, energy and chemical use dramatically and produce less carbon dioxide than conventional synthetic denim dyeing. Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing, Patagonia Denim is the way denim should be made.